Friday, October 14, 2005

Writing a lot

I feel that part of being frugal is not just about saving money. It's about investing in yourself, your family, and your health. In addition to this blog, I have two others. One is about my writing, fiction mostly. That is called NW Writing Adventures.

The other is one I feel very strongly about. It's called Real Health and I'm very proud of it. I am trying to live not only frugally but healthily, and improving my health, which has not been the best. This blog chronicles my efforts, links to useful articles and articles I've written about health.

I've always felt that having a variety of interests is a good thing. It keeps your mind active and helps you to keep your mind open to learning new things and seeing things from a different viewpoint.

Barbara

No comments: