Saturday, March 24, 2007

Spring 2007 in Portland



I went out to a local park last week and took some pictures. Spring is definitely here in Portland. Temperatures in the 50s and 60s and even 70 one day. I love this city.



Daffodils, tulips and all sorts of flowering trees and shrubs are in bloom everywhere.



I also wanted to put in a picture of the trees in the park. Remember, this is in the middle of a city. These trees are probably a hundred years old and about 60-70 feet tall.



I love spring!

Barbara

3 comments:

Tofu Mom (AKA Tofu-n-Sprouts) said...

Barbara, I love spring n the Pacific Northwest! Sesttle, too, is coming to life, all yellow and pink and green. I couldn't live anywhere else...

Anonymous said...

beautifull photos, thanks for share!

Anonymous said...

What wonderful pink trees !
I'd be so happy to see those from my windows !