Thursday, December 11, 2008

A few updates

Well, in the last two months I have lost 35 pounds. Not quite sure how. I haven't been working out, if anything I'm moving less due to issues with my left knee. I have been eating smaller portions or leaving food on my plate, which I never used to do. A month or so back I was getting nauseated after eating, no matter what I ate. That seems to have gone away, thank goodness.

I made some new recipes last week, but I really didn't like them. No fault of the recipes, just my personal taste.

Today I had hashbrowns with salsa, one of my favorite breakfasts. I put some spanish rice ingredients in the crock pot and have that cooking.

I've been doing some knitting, mostly dishcloths. When I finish the two I have on the needles, I plan on starting a sweater! Probably a bit ambitious for me right now, but I want to try anyway. It's the Central Park Hoodie, which is supposed to be a good first sweater. We'll see.

Barbara

No comments: